>>5895943
I used Google Lens, so take this as a grain of salt.
@ 0:01 不错我今天准备洗衣服啊
"Yes, I'm going to do laundry today."
@ 0:03 把你床单给你洗一下吧
"Let me wash your sheets for you."
@ 0:09 不错你这卧室能不能经常收拾一下
"Good. Can you tidy up your bedroom more often?"
@ 0:12 天天跟狗窝一样
"It's like a doghouse every day."
@ 0:13 我去给你洗了啊
"I went to wash it for you.
@ 0:15 哎呀真是
"Oh, it's true."
@ 0:19 就没有一个能帮帮我的
"There's no one who can help me."
@ 0:20 你看这就会吓我
"You see, this scares me."
@ 0:23 这位倒是不乱跑
"This guy doesn't run around."
@ 0:24 沙发上一趴
"Lie down on the sofa."
@ 0:26 趴一天没有一个能帮我做家务的
"I lie down all day and no one can help with me with housework."
@ 0:31 还得给你们洗衣服真是啊
"I still have to do your laundry."
@ 0:35 再去小老鼠和蜘蛛家看看
"Let's go to the mouse and spider's house."
@ 0:37 有没有脏衣服要洗
"Do you have dirty clothes to wash?"
@ 0:46 这衣服应该是要洗的
"This clothes should be washed."
@ 0:50 这家伙估计要去睡觉了
"This guy is probably going to sleep."
@ 0:56 你看这床单到处乱扔
"Look at these sheets thrown everywhere."
@ 0:58 还有没有别的衣服要洗了
Is there any other clothes to wash?"
@ 0:59 小蜘蛛没有
"Little spider doesn't have... "
@ 1:01 我把这个拿走了啊
I took this away."
@ 1:05 耶我以为你去睡觉了
"Yeah, I thought you went to bed."
@ 1:07 衣服给你拿走洗了
"I took the clothes away for you to wash."
@ 1:16 嗯不错
"Yeah, good."
@ 1:17 你在这干啥
"What are you doing here?"
@ 1:19 快让开让我过去
"Get out of the way and let me pass."
@ 1:22 快让开让我过去
"Get out of the way and let me pass."
@ 1:24 快去
"Go quickly."
And then he dieded.